Monday, October 3, 2016

MORE THAN HALF-WAY!!


video

  • General conference feast! Missionaries chipped in and we did a roast with the crock pots the mission gave us, and we made some dang good banana pudding! Southern treat for sure! 

  • General conference was so amazing! I loved the talks and I felt like they talked a ton about having a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon. Elder Uchtdorf laid out the whole plan of salvation, and Elder Davies taught the entire restoration. That was sick! It is so important to have the Book of Mormon to fall back on.
  • Exchanged with the APs this week! Elder Overson came down here with me. He was my ZL last transfer in West Columbia. I love that guy! We taught very boldly and pretty well together. He is a dang good teacher. There's a certain way to teach each culture of people down here, and he has it down!

  • Service activity where the zone showed up! it was pretty good! a lot of trash we picked up!
  • Hit my year/ half-way mark and went to a taco truck to celebrate~ contacted two Hispanics as well. good news: Spanish isn't gone! These guys had a friend who is serving a mision in Utah! Pretty cool! 
video

No comments:

Post a Comment